Welcome to undergradatlas.com
By using the undergradatlas.com and other services (“Service”) provided by undergradatlas.com, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
undergradatlas.com is an educational media platform that enables users to get informed, stay informed, and communicate about specific topics of interest. The Service provides users with access to and control over a collection of online resources, including but not limited to: data, text, links, feeds, graphics, photos, audio and video clips, messages, screen names, profiles, comments, communication tools and other information posted by undergradatlas.com or by users of the Service and publicly displayed on the Service (“Content”).
RIGHT TO MODIFY SERVICE
undergradatlas.com reserves the right to immediately change, suspend, remove, or discontinue any part of the Service or any Content for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
Permission is granted to temporarily view a copy of the materials (information) on the undergradatlas.com website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials unless with the explicit permission of undergradatlas.com team.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) unless with the explicit permission of undergradatlas.com team.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server unless with the explicit permission of undergradatlas.com team.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by undergradatlas.com at any time.
The materials on the undergradatlas.com website are provided “as is.” undergradatlas.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, undergradatlas.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. We will, however, periodically work with professional topic experts and proofreaders to verify the quality of the content.
In no event shall undergradatlas.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on undergradatlas.com Internet site, even if undergradatlas.com or a undergradatlas.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on the undergradatlas.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. undergradatlas.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. However, we will do our utmost work to ensure that they are. undergradatlas.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. undergradatlas.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. As we update our Terms of Service, we will inform you through specific posts on social media.
undergradatlas.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the undergradatlas.com website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
MEDICAL AND LEGAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
undergradatlas.com is not a platform for the exchange of medical or legal information. undergradatlas.com not be held liable for any improper or potentially damaging information that is provided.
If you believe that your information has been copied and is accessible on our website or that the website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify the undergradatlas.com by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ADS, AFFILIATE LINKS, AND PROMOTIONAL CONTENT
undergradatlas.com implements ads, affiliate links, and promotional content to support its operational costs.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles. If you have any questions, please visit our contact page.